NatWest bank are part of the RBS group which is 82% taxpayer owned. All the top banks are currently under investigation for the PPI repayment process as the Financial Ombudsman Service has been overturning a staggering 80% of cases referred to them. The whole industry and the way in which they're handling claims is under scrutiny from the Financial Conduct Authority.
Were You Mis-Sold PPI By NatWest?
If you've taken out finance with NatWest in the form of a loan, mortgage or credit card, you could have been mis-sold PPI. The following questions are there to help identify whether or not you could be entitled to make a claim:
- Did NatWest explain to you that PPI was optional?
- Were you even aware NatWest had added it to your account?
- Did your bank outline specific clauses and exclusions in your PPI policy?
- Were you unemployed, self-employed, retired or out of work due to sickness/accident at the time the policy started?
- Were you informed that your PPI cover didn't last for the life of your loan?
- Were you told that you would have to pay interest on the PPI over the life of your loan?
What are NatWest Doing To Repay Mis-Sold PPI?
Many NatWest customers are still asking questions about what the RBS group are doing to repay those who were mis-sold PPI.
How Can EMCAS Help You Reclaim Your Mis-Sold PPI Costs From NatWest bank?
Over the past 10 years, we've helped over half a million customers claim over £515 million in compensation for a range of financial products including mis-sold PPI on loans, credit cards and store cards; so you can be assured that your claim with us is in safe and capable hands.
With banks announcing record profits, we believe it's their obligation to pay back compensation to people who have been mis-sold PPI and that's exactly what we're working for; restoring financial justice and reclaiming your money.
If you would like more information about PPI claims with NatWest or any of the other big providers, Click Here to read our PPI blog, alternatively, Click Here to arrange a call back from one of our experts.