ABOUT EMCAS & OUR HISTORY
EMCAS are a multisite call centre operation, established 2003 with the sole purpose of restoring financial justice to the UK; in other words, standing up for people who have been mis-sold financial products. EMCAS specialise in Pensions, Investments, Savings, Endowments and Packaged Bank Accounts in addition to Payment Protection Insurance. EMCAS are also a founding member of the Professional Financial Claims Association and have long established relationships with banks, Insurance companies and regulators.
Starting out as a small company in a single room, we've since grown to one of the UK's largest Claims Management Companies (CMCs), with four offices and having helped over half a million customers claim back £515 million. More recently we are proud of being awarded 50th place in The Western Morning News - Top 150 Employers in Devon & Cornwall in 2016. Benefits Include:
- Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
- Competitive basic salary £27,600 - £30,000 Negotiable DOE
- Bonus £6,000 OTE
- Eye care Vouchers
- Onsite Parking
EMCAS is well established in the local area and has many long term employees. As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of 4 Sales Team Leaders, each responsible for managing a team of c.12 Sales Executives.The Sales Manager will take overall responsibility of their call centre division by translating strategic and tactical objectives into operational action plans. This is an instrumental role in driving and delivering EMCAS vision and values. You will:
- Demonstrate high standards of leadership, deliver results and continuously develop and motivate your teams.
- Delivering training and other individual development tasks
- Set targets, review and feedback to ensure consistency and the ongoing development of all teams
- To effectively lead or contribute to business projects, ensuring delivery to deadlines and timescales
- Support business improvement and change initiatives
- Monitor productivity and quality measures, ensuring all staff/teams are achieving their targets
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON:
Working as part of our busy call centre management team you will be experienced in delivering high performance standards:
- You will be an experienced Sales/Team Manager with a blend of managing both outbound and Inbound call centre teams
- You will have a ‘hands-on' approach with a passion for effectively training and developing individuals
- Proven successful track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Confidence to motivate and drive a management team (Team Leaders)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced in managing sizable teams of 15+ delegates
- Experience of dealing with front line HR issues
- Highly compliance led
- Strong commercial focus
- Experienced within a FCA regulated environment beneficial but not essential
This is a full time post, Monday to Friday working 40 hours per week between: 9.00am - 8.00pm flexible to include 2-3 evenings per week.
We are offering a competitive basic salary of £27,600 - £30,000 per annum DOE. Plus a further performance related bonus of £6,000 per annum (paid monthly) and company benefits.
If you possess the skills and experience required to help deliver our vision and values, please apply or contact our recruitment team in confidence.