The Claims Manager will work within our Investment/Pensions department primarily responsible for managing letters of complaint. You will manage a small yet busy team to ensure complaints are presented professionally and in the customer's best interest. This will involve an element of staff training as well as frequent analysis of information received from investment providers. Key duties include:
- Achieving both quantity and quality based targets
- Data input with a good level of data accuracy
- Analysing information provided by clients, banks and providers
- Providing exceptional customer service by updating clients on inbound and outbound calls and via written/electronic communications
- To develop good working relationships with all colleagues
- Any other related administrative tasks as required
- Maintain and manage all clients' data with confidentiality
EMCAS are a multisite call centre operation, established 2003 with the sole purpose of restoring financial justice to the UK; in other words, standing up for people who have been mis-sold financial products.
EMCAS specialise in Pensions, Investments, Savings, Endowments and Packaged Bank Accounts in addition to Payment Protection Insurance. EMCAS are also a founding member of the Professional Financial Claims Association and have long established relationships with banks, Insurance companies and regulators.
Starting out as a small company in a single room, we've since grown to one of the UK's largest Claims Management Companies (CMCs), with four offices and having helped over half a million customers claim back £515 million. More recently we are proud of being awarded 50th place in The Western Morning News - Top 150 Employers in Devon & Cornwall in 2016.
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
- CII Level4 qualification or equivalent is essential
- Demonstrable complaint handling qualification/experience is desirable
- Knowledge of FCA dispute resolution rules relating to complaints and other FSA Handbook requirements as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- High level of accuracy - both literary and numeric
- Understands importance of good customer service
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment & dealing with high volumes of new business
- Use of Microsoft Office applications in particular Word and Excel
Working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, we offer are offering a competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum + company benefits including pension, eye care and child care vouchers. 28 days annual holiday including bank holidays.